NMAC Finance Account Manager
< Previous Page
My vehicle has been involved in an accident and has been declared a total loss. What should I do?

When you call to notify your insurance company of the accident, please ask your insurance company to call NMAC's Insurance Department at 800.777.7525.  You will also need to call NMAC's Insurance Department so we may properly document your account and provide you with additional information. The total loss check should be forwarded to:

P.O. Box 660577  
Dallas, TX 75266-0577
Attn: Total Loss Department

If you are sending the total loss check to us via an overnight service, please send it to:  

8900 Freeport Pkwy
Irving, TX 75063
Attn: Total Loss Department

Last Updated: May 21, 2019

Browse by category:  VEHICLE PROTECTION